This fresh mango salsa with a bit of jalapeno is perfect for the warm weather.
I recommend you pair the sweet mango salsa with a margarita, some fish tacos, and a poolside view.
The mango salsa also pairs great with blue corn tortilla chips, a nice cold beer, and a relaxing beach day.
Half of a Lemon
Half of a Red Bell Pepper (any Bell Pepper will do)
1 cup of Cilantro (go by preference)
1 cup of Parsley (go by preference)
Salt and Pepper
- Dice your mango, jalapeno, and red bell pepper.
- Roughly chop your cilantro and parsley. You can add more or less depending on your personal preference.
- In a big bowl, mix together all of your ingredients, including your veggies, mango, the juice of half a lemon, your parsley and cilantro, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all of your ingredients and have a cheeky taste test, add more jalapeno for more spice, cilantro and/or parsley if desired, or salt and pepper.
- Serve your fresh mango salsa with jalapeno with fish tacos, salad, or anything else with a fresh Mexican inspired flavor!